- Compact design looks less like a medical machine
- EverFlo's ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn't draw as much attention.
- Lightweight for easy transport
- The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- The Right Fit series focuses on patients' needs
- EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs
- No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly
- The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility
- The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security
- EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
Doctor's Prescription (Rx) IS required when this item ships to a Residential Address. Email your Prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 718-523-4202.
Please write your order number on the Prescription.
Doctor's Prescription (Rx) IS NOT required when shipping to Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Doctors Offices, or Health Care Facilities.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Weight||14 (31) kg (lbs.)|
|Input Voltage||120 +/- 10% VAC|
|OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels||Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)|
|Average Power Consumption||350 W|
|Input Frequency||60 Hz|
|Oxygen concentration* (at 5 LPM)||93 +/- 3 %|
|Outlet Pressure||5.5 PSI|
|Liter Flow||0.5-5 l/min|
|Sound level||45 (typical) dB|
|Operating Temperature||12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F|
|Storage/Transport Humidity||-34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity|
|Operating Humidity||up to 95 %|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft.)||UPC||606959032620|