The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The mattress has 20 air bladders, nine with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function and to increase patients comfort by keeping the affected area cool and dry ensuring a speedy recovery. The Aire cells are 8" high and are constructed with 40% nylon/60% PVC for longevity and durability. The zippered mattress cover is constructed with a quilted, urethane coated, nylon fabric which is, water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer safeguarding the patients skin and comfort. The "Whisper Quiet" pump produces a consistent air flow and the special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily. The LED and audible alarms provide critical performance date and alert a caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHG, guaranteeing the patient is always comfortable.
- Active mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting
- Control unit offers 10 minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode
- Adjustable patient weight settings allow for optimal immersion and patient comfort & compliance
- Audio and Visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment with pillow feature for head stability & comfort
- 8" deep air cells are easily removed and replaced with air leakage plugs
- Removable Nylon stretch cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
Product Specifications and Resources
|Control Unit Airflow LPM||8 LPM|
|Control Unit Alarms||Visual / Audible|
|Control Unit Cycle Time||10 Min.|
|Control Unit Type||Compressor|
|Dimensions||36" (W) X 80" (L) X 8" (H)|
|Mattress Cover Material||Fluid-Resistant Nylon|
|Waranty||1 Year Limited|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs||UPC||822383221618|
Easy to set up. Great for those at risk for pressure injuries or who already have one. Glad I went with this one.
This is our third mattress we have purchased. Our patients do not have pressure ulcers. Great preventative tool.
I needed an air mattress for the individual I serve as soon as possible. MDmaxx made the whole process as smooth as glass! From ordering to receiving the mattress it was a very easy, pleasant process. I will use MDmaxx again!
Drive Medical Med-Aire 8" Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System