The Direct Supply Attendant 5L Oxygen Concentrator is perfect for anyone looking for an affordable, compact and quiet oxygen concentrator. This unit is easy to use and just the right size for taking on the go.
- Low sound output for user and caregiver comfort
- Compact footprint and lightweight design allows for easy storage and transportation
- Easy-to-read digital hour meter display
- Unit comes standard with oxygen purity and low flow rate indicators
- Only requires filter changes annually
- Wipe-clean cabinet
- Easy to use dial to set flow rate from 0.5-5 LPM
- 3 Year/12,000 hours compressor use warranty
Doctor's Prescription (Rx) IS required when this item ships to a Residential Address. Email your Prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 718-523-4202.
Please write your order number on the Prescription.
Doctor's Prescription (Rx) IS NOT required when shipping to Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Doctors Offices, or Health Care Facilities.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Sound Level||≤50 db|
|Dimensions 21.3"H x 13"W x 10.3"D||Dimensions 21.3"H x 13"W x 10.3"D|
|Liter Flow Range||0.5 - 5 LPM|
|Power Consumption||360W (average)|
|Alarms||Power failure, sensor failure, <73% ox lasting 10 min.|
|Digital Usage Readout||Yes|
|O2 Purity||93%± 3%*|
|Outlet Pressure||5 PSI ± 6.23 PSI|
|Pressure Relief Mechanism||36 PSI ± 44 PSI|
|Warranty||3 years or 12,000 hours of compressor usage|