Today, only a small number of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest victims survive. A focus on high-quality CPR and adoption of new techniques and technologies to facilitate it are helping many systems improve their outcomes. Cardiac arrest survival rates can be improved.
The ResQPOD ITD 10 Increases Perfusion During CPR The ResQPOD® impedance threshold device (ITD) is a simple, non-invasive device that delivers intrathoracic pressure regulation (IPR) therapy during basic or advanced life support CPR to improve perfusion. The ITD lowers intrathoracic pressure during the recoil phase of CPR by selectively restricting unnecessary airflow into the chest. This vacuum increases preload, lowers intracranial pressure (ICP), and improves blood flow to the brain and vital organs.
- Doubles blood flow to the heart
- Increases blood flow to the brain by 50%
- Easy to integrate into resuscitation protocols
- Can be used during BLS and ALS care
- Compatible with all airway adjuncts and ventilation sources
- Timing assist lights guide ventilations at 10/minute
- Compatible with automated or active compressiondecompression (ACD) CPR devices
- Cost effective
- Doubles EtCO