- VitalStim Treatment: The VitalStim waveform is delivered in Co-Contraction Mode. Up to four separate channels deliver stimulation concurrently and pause at the same time.
- VMS Treatment: Customize your treatment protocol by adjusting the parameters of your choice, such as Phase Duration, Frequency, and Work and Rest Time. VMS treatment offers even more flexibility by allowing you to sequence the stimulation in the various channels to more closely match the natural swallowing sequence.
- sEMG Treatment: Electrical signals in the muscle are measured and displayed on a screen and are amplified into sounds that the patient can hear. This feedback increases patient effort and participation, and provides the data and documentation required to measure patient outcomes and quantify progress.
- sEMG + Triggered Stim: The patient initiates the swallowing exercise with the assistance of sEMG biofeedback. When the set threshold is reached, VitalStim Plus will switch to stimulation mode to increase the effort and exercise load.
- Education Videos: VitalStim Plus includes videos that help demonstrate key therapeutic exercises, such as the Masako Exercise, the Mendelsohn Maneuver, the Supraglottic Maneuver, and various Electrode Placements Options.
- Anatomical Library: VitalStim Plus includes a Dysphagia image library of Anatomy, Pathology and Therapeutic Treatment options to assist in educating your patient.
- Bluetooth Technology: Screen mirroring technology projects your live treatment onto a computer or tablet screen. This allows you to guide therapeutic exercise activities and increase patient engagement.
- Treatment data on stimulation and sEMG can be stored, displayed or exported to a PC to track patient progress and generate reports.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Dimensions||3-4/5 X 1-2/5 X 6-1/5 Inch|
|Number of Channels||4-Channel|
|Waveforms||Symmetrical Biphasic Waveform, Symmetrical Square Biphasic Waveform|
|Hardshell carry case|
|Soft rubber protective sleeve|
|Flash drive preloaded with the SHARE program software and the VitalStim software|
|4 color coded leadwires|
|Hand switch remote|
|sEMG reference leadwire|
|1 packs of VitalStim adult electrodes|
|1 pack Reference EMG electrodes|
|Dock and stylus|
|2 Year warranty|
Healthcare Professional Sales
- Request Quote
- GPO Contract Pricing
- Net 30 Payment Terms
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Dedicated Account manager