The Tuttnauer EZ11Plus is a fully automatic autoclave designed for today's busy medical practice. Sterilize and dry instruments quickly with the autoclave's closed door drying and efficient air pump. The EZ11Plus features a multicolor display to show cycle information and a networking port to monitor the autoclave remotely. Use the unit's many loading options to find the right configuration for your practice.
- Clear, multi-color display shows real-time cycle information.
- Use the display to read cycle parameters, temperature, and chamber pressure.
- Closed door drying for sterility and efficiency.
- High-efficiency air pump requires 0.2µ HEPA air filter.
- Flexible loading options to accommodate any facility.
- Comes with Tuttnauer pouch rack to encourage proper loading.
- Fill water at front or back of the autoclave.
- Built-in USB port for cycle data transfer.
- Networking capabilities for remote cycle monitoring.
- Designed to meet current sterilization standards.
- Optional printer available.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Chamber Dimensions||11" (28 cm) x 19.8" (50.4 cm)|
|Chamber Volume||7.5 gallons (28.5 L)|
|Overall Dimensions||20.9" (53 cm) W x 24.8" (63 cm) D x 17.3" (44 cm) H|
|Standard Cassette Capacity||4 full & 4 half (loaded vertically)|
|Tray Dimensions 6.7" (16.9 cm) W x 16.3" (41.3 cm) D x 0.6" (1.6 cm) H||Tray Dimensions 6.7" (16.9 cm) W x 16.3" (41.3 cm) D x 0.6" (1.6 cm) H|
|Number of Trays||5|
|Shipping Weight||122 lbs. (56 kg)|