The Stryker MX Pro Ambulance Cot (X-Frame Ambulance Cot) provides many of the distinct advantages of the rugged Stryker Power-PRO’s superior design and construction in a manually operated version – combining proven performance with superior ergonomics. The Stryker MX Pro’s’ light weight and simplified controls streamline emergency transport.
The MX Pro is light, durable, and fast-handling. You get a lightweight cot that’s strong, durable, and easy to handle. One-hand operation of backrest, side rail, breakaway head section and safety bar frees the user to perform life-saving tasks. Foot-end lift and grip design and duplicate foot-end controls provide ergonomics that accommodate different-sized operators.
The Stryker MX pro ambulance cot weighs only 81 lbs, yet delivers 500, 600, or 650 lb respective load capacities. Compact and easily maneuverable, it’s shortest-in-class when the break away head section is folded. An advanced one-hand pneumatic backrest is a rugged innovation that ensures superior operator control and significantly reduces manual lifting.
- Transport at load height capability
- Positive action height adjustment
- Color-coded controls, and High-Visibility powder-coated frame
- Easy to read Reflective Labeling
- Dampened action during hot drops and shock positioning
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction
- Lower lifting bar – scientifically optimized lift bar design
- Seven height positions and Integrated bumper system
- Perforated litter surface with patient pad and restraining straps
- One-hand release breakaway head section with Lift-Capable safety bar
- Floor-mounted safety hook
- One-hand release and fold-down side rails
- Infinite positioning, pneumatically assisted backrest
- Over sized wheels with sealed caster and wheel bearings and Single Wheel Lock