- Digital Auto-Trak sensitivity automatically adapts to changing leaks on a breath-by-breath basis, allowing the patient’s mask to be fit for comfort rather than a perfect seal.
- The integrated display screen displays real-time graphics in waveform or bar scale format to assist with ventilator management.
- CPAP and S/T modes are available for maintaining airway patency and providing pressure support ventilation.
- Oxygen control allows 21–100% concentrations from without attaching auxiliary oxygen to the mask
- Pressure regulation at the mask ensures accurate therapy for the patient.
- The alarm module provides a complete range of alarms that are designed with mask ventilation in mind, minimizing nuisance alarms caused by mask leak.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Height||10.625 in (27 cm)|
|Width||10.375 in (36.5 cm)|
|Length||16 in (40.6 cm)|
|Weight||34 lbs (15.4 kg)|
|BiPAP Vision Ventilator|
|Proximal pressure line|
|6 Month Warranty|
Healthcare Professional Sales
- Request Quote
- GPO Contract Pricing
- Net 30 Payment Terms
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Dedicated Account manager