Ergonomic recumbent cycle for training and warming up.
- Easy-to-use and suitable for patients with problems using a normal bicycle due to injury or special needs.
- New unique resistance system with fixed steps and grip-friendly control.
- User friendly for patients with difficulties gripping and twisting.
- New ergonomically designed backrest easily adjustable. Low entry level and grip-friendly handle for entering safely.
- New display with improved sharpness, double pulse systems, USB port for PC, and real time showing of Watt.
- Calibrating resistance is possible and does not require an external electricity source
Product Specifications and Resources
|Bottom Bracket||68/1 mm|
|Crank||Steel, 170 mm|
|Pedals||9/16", pedals with foot straps|
|Max user weight||551 lbs. (250 kg)|
|Length (mm)||1900 mm|
|Width (mm)||500 mm at handlebar|
|Support legs||640 mm at|
|Height (mm)||1260 mm at handlebar|
|Saddle||780-1170 mm at|
|Unit Weight||128 lbs. (58 kg)|
|Power Requirements||AC 110V-220V | 50/60Hz|
|Origin||Made in Sweden|
|Certifications||2008 CE 93/42/EEC MDD Class IIa|