For over 100 years Monark has been building exercise bikes in Sweden with expert knowledge and the highest quality. Since the early 1900s, Monark’s cycles have been living proof of precision, reliability, strength and service.
The Monark 827E is made from a solid steel powder coated frame and completely enclosed to ensure minimal wear from dust and sweat. The 44 lbs flywheel and durable construction provide a solid platform for the most intense cycling.
The adjustable handles, comfortable gel seat and interchangeable cranks (9/16th) provide the perfect fit for a wide range of users up to 6'6 with a 550 lb weight capacity.
Assemble the Monark 827E in a matter of minutes and begin to enjoy your workout!
- 44 lbs Flywheel Performance flywheel balanced for a smooth and constant true cycling feel.
- Fully inclosed shroud for minimal maintenance.
- Gel Cycle Seat Comfort Velo Saddle with gel padding and 550 lb weight capacity.
- Heart Rate Reciver Built-in heart rate receiver compatible with Non Coded 5.3Hz Heart Rate Chest Strap. Available from Hci Fitness
- User weight capacity of 550 lbs.
- Fits Users up to 6'4"
- The adjsutable seat and handle bars accomidate users up to 6'4"
- Turn Knob Resistance
- Wide range of resistance from a low starting resistance to a challenging workout.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Max user weight||551 lbs. (250 kg)|
|Length (mm)||1120 mm|
|Width (mm)||519 mm at handlebar|
|Support legs||640 mm|
|Height (mm)||945-1295 mm at handlebar|
|Unit Weight||104 lbs. (47 kg)|
|Power Requirements||Self Powered Unit (Batteries in Display)|
|Origin||Made in Sweden|
|CE||93/42/ EU Class IIa|
|Bottom Bracket||68/122 mm|
|Crank||Steel, 170 mm|
|Pedals||9/16", pedals with foot straps|