Jamar 9-Hole Peg Test Kit: This hand testing kit is easy to understand for patients and gives accurate feedback for practitioners. It is designed to test and develop an individual’s fine motor skills or help diagnose neurocognitive disorders. This is accomplished with timed hand-eye coordination tests that gauge hand dexterity and control.
Testing Method: Testing is simple and easy: Have the patient place all of the pegs into the holes and then have them remove the pegs into the built-in dish. This can be done with a weak hand and strong hand to test relative capabilities or compared to standards for overall measurements.
Neurological and Physiological Tests: The Jamar 9-Hole Peg Test Kit is ideal for both mental and physical deficiency testing. It is ideal for testing stroke victims or individuals who have suffered recent hand trauma.
- Comes with the peg board, 9 pegs, and a stopwatch for timing
- Hand exerciser kit is easy to clean with disinfectant for hygienic use
- Peg board measures 31.1cm x 26cm x 4.3cm
- Ideal for testing neurological disorders and hand trauma
- Features simple yet effective testing methods
Product Specifications and Resources
|Stopwatch for timing|