Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
This hand dynamometer is ideal for routine screening of grip strength and hand functionality. It can be used to evaluate initial and ongoing impacts of hand trauma and dysfunction.
Having precise and accurate evaluation tools is crucial when treating patients. The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer comes calibrated and is a great tool for professional clinical use.
The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer can be used to measure isometric force and peak strength with five adjustable grip positions. This helps track strength and rehabilitation over time and is ideal for physical therapy professionals.
- Offers a variety of features for routine screening as well as evaluation of hand trauma and disease
- Features dual-scale readout, a peak-hold needle, and an adjustable handle
- Manual provided below features instruction on how to successfully operate the dynamometer
- Comes with a one year warranty excluding calibration, carrying case, certificate of calibration and complete instructions
- Made with all non-latex products
Product Specifications and Resources
|Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer|
|Routine Screening of Grip Strengt|
|Initial and Ongoing Evaulation of Hand Trauma and Dysfunction|
Healthcare Professional Sales
- Request Quote
- GPO Contract Pricing
- Net 30 Payment Terms
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Dedicated Account manager