The Best Hand Grip Dynamometer for Grip Strength Measurement
Jamar Smart Digital Hand Dynamometers work to provide enhanced medical screenings that are easy for doctors and their patients. They run on AAA batteries and have a ten minute automatic shut-off for energy efficiency. The hand dynamometer has clear audible signals for aid in testing, calculates the Average, Standard Deviation, and Coefficient of Variation, and clearly displays results in pounds or kilograms. Use to measure your patient’s grip strength and track their progress during therapy. For protection and travel, the Jamar Smart Hand Dynamometers come in a reusable storage case.
Jamar Smart Digital Hand Dynamometer and App
The Jamar Smart is a digital hand dynamometer that can be used for all your grip tests. It has two available apps for your tablet. A free version features tools that allow for easy reading of standard hand grip features. Or use the fully featured app which provides additional tools for more in depth analysis. Record, graph, and track changes in hand grip strength and save patient results!
Easy to Use for Testing
Getting set up for testing is simple with the Jamar Smart Digital Hand Dynamometer. Just power on your device and choose between six tests: standard test single hand, standard test left hand, standard test right hand, standard test left and right hand, rapid exchange grip test 1.5 seconds intervals, or rapid exchange grip test 3 seconds intervals. Next, choose the number of trials. Then pass the dynamometer to your patient and press the test key to start the selected test. It’s that easy!
- Digital hand dynamometer used to assess hand grip and strength in order to monitor progress during rehabilitation or detect hand injury or defect
- Jamar Smart works with mobile Jamar Smart app to display immediate results that can quickly be read, edited, and saved using your tablet
- Durable body is made with aluminum and scratch resistant UV coating
- Circuit board and electronic load sensors gives the Jamar Smart Digital Hand Dynamometers more accurate readings than comparable hand dynamometers made with hydraulic systems
- The LCD display reads grip force ranging from 0-200 lbs (0-90 kg)