The Hill-Rom CareAssist Hospital Bed comes with a new 6" hospital-grade Memory Foam Mattress. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
- One-button Dining Chair position for patient comfort and safety.
- Shearless Pivot mechanism with auto contour means less need for caregivers to reposition patients.
- Point-of-Care controls save caregiver steps.
- "Instant CPR" release lever includes a dampened descent, gently lowering the patient and reducing caregiver back strain.
- Patient pendant is stow-able in any side rail.
- Higher headboard makes moving bed easier.
- Easy-to-read Line-of-Sight angle indicators for degree of head section and Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
- Four dual-locking casters keep the bed in place.
- Built-in bed extender.
- Bed and mattress are designed to addresses main entrapment areas.
- Durable Bed Exit System (optional) minimizes false alarms. It is designed to be a reminder to the patient to stay in bed.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Frame Width||39.74" (100.95 cm)|
|Sleep Surface Width||36" (91.44 cm)|
|Bed Clearance (Under Frame)||5" (12.7 cm)|
|Low Position (Floor to Deck)||15.75" (40 cm)|
|High Position (Floor to Deck)||32.24" (81.9 cm)|
|Head Elevation||68° (Maximum)|
|Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg||16° (Maximum)|
|Caster Size||6" (15 cm)|
|Bed Weight||420 lb (approximately - without surface)|
|Weight Limit (Safe Working Load)||400 lb (181.4 kg)|