The The VeraStep Recumbent Ipsilateral side to side cross training motion is different than any other Recumbent Cross Trainer on the market!
The ipsilateral motion provides a low impact cardio workout that engages users to activate different muscle groups than traditional contra-lateral cross trainers. By combining Ipsilateral movement in a seated position the VersaStep challenges user balance and cordination while in a safe and comfortable seated position.
The VersaStep's contoured memory foam seat reclines to accommodate users up to 6'4" with a 500 lb weight capacity. The over sized seat also swivels for easy access on and off the machine from either side.
The VersaStep is the only piece of equipment on the market that offers the balance and coordination benefits of total body Ipsilateral training in a stable and comfortable seated position.
Equipped with contact heart rate, 32 levels of resistance, 19 workout programs, and backed by a lifetime commercial frame warranty: the VersaStep is the ideal piece of equipment to add to your commercial facility or home gym.
- Ipsilateral Training is a side to side motion that connects your left arm and right leg / right arm and right leg.
- Ispilateral movement increases stability requirements during your workout and trains your body to react to off setting forces that can cause a fall or injury.
- The VersaStep has a 20" wide swivel seat with memory foam contoured back support.
- Featuring built-in contact heart rate, users can easily track their pulse.
- Secure your feet with two velcro straps or enjoy your workout with out any straps.
- Numbered seat adjustments make setting up the VersaStep quick and easy.
- Adjust the seat distance, seat recline and handle length.
- The VersaStep handles rotate and can be locked at different angle to target specific muscle groups.
- The VersaStep is loaded with great features! The transition grab handle gives uses something stable to hold while getting on and off the machine.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Swivel Seat||20" Oversized Seat Rotates 360° for Easy Access|
|Contact Heart Rate||Built in heart rate monitor in the seat handles|
|Seat Position||Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward (24" Range)|
|Resistance System||Smooth Electromagnetic|
|Programs||20 Set Programs and QuickStart|
|Total Body Workout||Ipsilateral Motion|
|Arm System||Multi-Position Ergo Grip Handles|
|Pedals||Oversized with Deep Heal Cups & Ergo Straps|
|Stride||12" Elliptical Stride|
|User Height Range||5' to 6'5"|
|Max User Weight||500 lbs.|
|Product Type||Commercial Grade|
|VersaStep Ipsilateral Recumbent Cross Trainer|
|Lifetime Warranty on Frame|
|2-Year Warranty on Mechanical and Electronic Parts|
|1-Year Warranty on Labor|