The MAC® 1200 digital, 12-lead electrocardiograph system offers comprehensive ECG solutions with practical features that meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, office-based practices and clinical trials. Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seamless connectivity to the MUSE® Cardiology Information System and easy-to-use features provide the highest level of quality and convenience users require.
- One-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage and printing minimizes training.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory are available in any combination to meet specific customer needs.
- 4 user-definable fields for patient data entry flexibility.
- Waveform display allows rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality.
- Portable, lightweight design with carry handle allows the MAC 1200 to be easily taken wherever it’s needed.
- Full-size paper accommodates multiple standard report formats. Optional archivist paper available for longer-term ECG storage.
- Battery powered for added versatility.
- Optional CT (Clinical Trial) data guard feature is designed to help guarantee the integrity of the digital ECG record, support facilitation of 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, enhance security and protect electronic records.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Dimensions||14.5"W x 3.7"H x 12.6"D|
|ECG Acquisition/Interpretation||12 Lead simultaneous|
|Sampling Rate||1000 samples/second/channel|
|Frequency Response||0.04 - 150 Hz|
|Display Type||LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit Contrast adjustable|
|Printer Technology||Thermal array print head|
|Printer Resolution||Vertically 8 dots/mm, horizontally 25 µm at 25 mm/s|
|Power||AC or battery operation|
|GE Mac 1200 ECG|
|Package of electrodes|
|6 Month Warranty|
Healthcare Professional Sales
- Request Quote
- GPO Contract Pricing
- Net 30 Payment Terms
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Dedicated Account manager