Perfect for anyone who likes to travel, the ZooMe Flex Folding Travel Scooter is incredibly easy to transport. Made for people who have on-the-go lifestyles, this travel scooter is ultra-lightweight, weighing only 58 pounds – a fraction of what most scooters weigh. The quick and easy “flex” folding design incorporates an auto-folding seat and a fold down back so that you can have this scooter ready to travel in seconds. This feature is also ideal for storing the scooter when it’s not in use.
Despite its lightweight built, this scooter is still plenty strong and can accommodate a 275-pound weight limit. It achieves a top speed of 4 miles per hour and can travel up to 13 miles on a single battery charge, so it’s ideal to take with you when you run errands, visit friends, or even go on vacation. With its 4-wheel design, the ZooMe Flex Folding Travel Scooter is easy to use both indoors and outdoors. Its anti-tip wheels provide additional stability.
The ZooMe Flex Folding Travel Scooter is full of features that you’re sure to love. Its throttle control is easy to use, and its tiller angle can be adjusted so that the controls are in the right position for you. Padded and adjustable arm rests provide you with plenty of support, and the 16.75” by 18” by 36” seat is comfortable even during longer trips.
This scooter also has flat-free, non-marking tires so that you can travel without worry. Its high-intensity lights help you see and be seen, even during nighttime travel.
- Fully electronic folding and unfolding in 15 seconds or less with a wireless key fob
- Aluminum alloy frame is lightweight for superior portability
- Airline safe lithium battery
- High-gloss shrouds for a protective finish
- Easy throttle control
- Delta tiller for users with limited dexterity
- Auto-folding seat with padded, adjustable armrests
- Flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
- Easy-to-adjust tiller places the scooter's controls in the ideal position
- Secondary manual-release levers and toggle switch for folding and unfolding
- Front and rear reflectors
- 2 ignition keys and 1 key fob included
- Anti-tip wheels for additional safety
Product Specifications and Resources
|Anti-Tip Wheels||2" x .5"|
|Base Weight||55 lbs.|
|Batteries (pair)||25.9V x 10AH Lithium|
|Battery Charger||2A Offboard|
|Battery Weight (pair)||5 lbs.|
|Controller||PG S Drive 45A|
|Estimated Range||13 miles|
|Front Wheels||6" x 1.5"|
|Heaviest Piece Weight||55 lbs.|
|Motor||24V x 120W|
|Overall Dimensions||37" (L) x 17" (W) x 32.5" (H)|
|Overall Dimensions Folded||7" (L) x 17" (W) x 23.5" (H)|
|Rear Wheels||7" x 2.35"|
|Seat Dimensions||16" (W) x 14" (D)|
|Top Speed||4 mph|
|Total Weight (excl. hand control)||60 lbs.|
|Warranty Motor | Electronics | Battery||24 | 24 | 12 Months|
|Warranty on Frame||Limited Lifetime|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Weight Capacity (13046 | 13046-HD)||300 lbs.||UPC||822383927350|
I ordered the Zoome auto-flex scooter in July and it took a long time for it to come in, but my brother (it was a gift) is 100% satisfied with the product. Being light weight and auto folding it suits his needs.