If you are taking oral anticoagulants such as Coumadin (warfarin), PT/INR Self-Testing represents a truly convenient testing option. Testing can easily be performed once a week in the comfort of your own home or anywhere your travels take you.
Studies have shown that patients performing home PT/INR testing spend more time in therapeutic range because they are able to monitor their trends. After each test, patients notify their physicians of the results and the physician will determine if any treatment adjustments are required. The Coag-Sense system’s Bluetooth technology also allows home testing service companies to wirelessly transmit your PT/INR Results to your healthcare provider. The goal of self-monitoring PT/INR levels is to improve control and offer testing convenience.
The world´s most precise portable PT/INR monitoring system ever. Unmatched clinical performance using direct mechanical clot detection. This simplistic approach to PT/INR testing has delivered a stellar clinical performance history since its introduction. Now you can get direct clot detection PT/INR technology in a sleek little package with all the bells and whistles including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Near Field Connectivity (NFC) and a color touch screen to control it all.
- The most precise POC PT/INR system ever.
- Super-accurate direct mechanical detection.
- Size – PT2 fits in a pocket
- Color touch screen display – easy to follow instructions in plain language
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB
- Near Field Communication (NFC) - replaces bar code reader to communicate test strip lot information
- Operator ID and patient ID - enter manually or via barcode scanner
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery – micro USB charging
- Expanded Memory- 2,000 patient test results and 500 QC results
Product Specifications and Resources
|Memory||2,000 Patient test results|
|Memory||1,000 Operator accounts|
|Memory||500 QC test results|
|Height||5.9 inches (150mm)|
|Width||3.9 inches (100 mm)|
|Depth||1.2 inches (30mm)|
|Weight||11.3 ounces (0.32 kg)|
|Display||2.8”-inch (diagonal) LCD Touch screen display|
|Display||1 contrast ratio|
|Display||Full sRGB standard|
|Display||Support for display of multiple languages and characters|
|Power||Built-in Lithium polymer rechargeable battery|
|Warranty||1 year with immediate replacement|
|Coag-Sense PT/INR Monitoring System|
|Micro USB Power Adapter|
|Instructions for use|
|21 Gauge lancets|
|Sample transfer tubes|