The Avante Torino 550 is a multi-purpose mobile surgery table with electronic positioning capabilities for a variety of surgical procedures. Using the handheld remote control, operators can adjust the Avante Torino 550 into a variety of positions including Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg. Lateral tilt and longitudinal sliding are also standard features. The Torino 550 has large, durable casters that allow clinicians to move patients seamlessly through pre-op, to the surgical suite and into post-operative care.
- Longitudinal slide up to 13.75 inches for easy C-arm access
- Table weight load capacity rated at 550 pounds
- Adjustable height from 28 to 40 inches for improved access to the operative field
- Table movements include: Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, leg and back section adjustment, lateral tilt, longitudinal slide for C-arm access, and kidney bridge
- Large casters and convenient braking system for easy and convenient maneuvering throughout any surgical facility
- Battery backup for continued use in the event of a power loss.
- Manually adjust leg section for a variety of surgical procedures.
- Corded remote control panel for exact positioning.
- Comfortable memory padding is waterproof and antistatic.
- Added safety with override panel controls on the base of the unit.
- Standard accessories: Kidney bridge, shoulder supports, arm supports, rail clamps, leg and foot supports and more.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Full Length||81.1 in (2060 mm)|
|Full Width||21.7 in (550 mm)|
|Tabletop Elevation||28 in (710 mm) – 40 in (1010 mm)|
|Kidney Bridge Elevation||4.3 in (110 mm)|
|Head Section||45° up – 90° down|
|Lateral Tilt||15° right, 15° left|
|Back Section||80° up – 20° down|
|Horizontal Slide||13.75 in|
|Table Load Capacity||550 pounds|
|Adjustable Height||28-40 inches|
|Torino 550 Mobile Surgery Table|