Accucold's AlarmKit is a NIST calibrated temperature alarm that can be installed aftermarket on any refrigerator or freezer. The alarm also functions as a thermometer, providing a NIST calibrated readout of the minimum, maximum, and current temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree (viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit). The temperature display is accurate within +/-.5ºC when operating in -10 to 10ºC ranges (and 1ºC when operated outside that range).
The alarm's temperature sensor is enclosed inside a glycol-filled bottle, as recommended by the CDC to ensure the temperature readout better reflects the temperature of stored contents.
This alarm is powered by a replaceable AAA lithium battery. The display screen includes a low battery alert for added convenience.
The AlarmKit is calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certified laboratory and ships with a certificate of calibration for your facility's records. This alarm can be recalibrated in our laboratory. Contact us for more information.
- NIST calibrated: Temperature probe is calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certified laboratory.
- Includes NIST certificate of calibration: All alarms ship with NIST calibration certificate to save for your facility's records.
- Audible/visual alarm: Alarm sounds and screen flashes if the unit temperature rises above or falls below the high and low set points.
- Protected temperature sensor: Temperature sensor is enclosed inside glycol-filled bottle to protect it from being affected by rapid temperature changes that may occur when the unit's door is opened.
- Reliable temperature reporting: Accurate within .5º C (1º C when installed on units operating below -30ºC or above 70ºC; outside specified range, accuracy is 1ºC).
- Temperature display: External digital display shows the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree.
- Viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit: Rear slide switch lets you switch the display from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
- Battery-powered: Includes a replaceable AAA lithium battery.
- Low battery visual alert: Battery symbol flashes on the LCD screen when battery needs to be replaced.
- Recalibration services available: Unit can be sent back to our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certified laboratory for recalibration.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Height of Cabinet||3.0" (8 cm)|
|Width||2.75" (7 cm)|
|Depth||0.5" (1 cm)|
|Weight||1.0 lbs. (0 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||3.0 lbs. (1 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||90 Days||UPC||761101016184|
|Temperature Alarm with NIST Calibrated Temperature Readout|