When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. The other half require high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time, one that can actually see when you are doing CPR and provide help.
Only ZOLL's AED Plus features Real CPR Help, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Comes in standard English language version
Product Specifications and Resources
|Charge Time||Less than 10 seconds|
|Charge Hold Time||30 Seconds|
|Energy Selection||120J, 150J, 200J|
|Metronome Rate||Variable 60 to 100 CPM|
|Size||5.25" x 9.50" x 11.50"|