The Coretech 360 Walker short is the most durable and comfortable walker on the market. It is great for soft tissue injuries, grade 2 and 4 sprains, stable fractures, and post-operative uses.
The ergonomic pneumatic pump allows for complete immobilization of the forefoot, ankle, and leg, making it incredibly comfortable for the patient. Both short and tall walkers are fully removable and washable.
- Secure Fit: Multiple fastener straps provide a personalized, secure fit.
- Padded Liner with Inserts: Cushions and supports the foot and ankle with two foam inserts for added protection.
- Non-Slip Rocker Sole: Non marking, the textured, nonslip rocker sole promotes a natural gait.
- Lightweight & Durable: Constructed with a durable composite material that is lightweight for easier mobility.
- Built-In Inflation Pump: Easily inflate and adjust the walker boot liner for optimal support and comfort.
Product Specifications and Resources
|US Shoe Size S||Men 4.5 - 7 / Women 6 – 8|
|US Shoe Size M||Men 7.5 – 10.5 / Women 8.5 – 11.5|
|US Shoe Size L||Men 11 – 12.5 / Women 12 – 13.5|
|US Shoe Size XL||Men 13+ / Women 14+|
|Dimensions for M Size (W x H x L)||5.5 x 12.9 x 11.8 in (14 x 33 x 30 cm)|
|Weight Min||1.9 lb (0.90 kg)|
|Weight Max||2.7 lb (1.25 kg)|
|Materials||Nylon, PP Plastic, Iron Screws, 100% Polyester, TPR Rubber Bottom, TPU, EVA Padding.|