Designed to treat the same anatomical areas as IontoPatch 80 and offers the same product benefits in a shorter 8-hour average patient wear time.* 120mA-min.
Features a stronger dose for a safe but aggressive treatment. Provides increased therapy in a smaller number of treatments for patients with extreme symptoms and conditions. For general treatment such as elbows, knees, wrists, feet and shoulders. 120mA-min. 8-hour average patient wear time.
- No charging station, dose controller or phoresor required
- Wrappable, compressible, weight bearing (treats foot conditions), withstands vigorous activity / exercise
- Appropriate for both acute and chronic conditions
- Extended time-released iontophoresis
- More cost-effective and less time consuming
- More drug delivered and remains localized