Hill-Rom’s Transport Stretcher is an economical choice designed with ease of use and versatility in mind. Our industry leading warranty provides you with confidence in the durability and craftsmanship of our stretcher fleet.
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress.
- Articulating head section and wrist rests for maximum flexibility, regardless of the setting or type.
- Surgical rail for easy attachment of gas, extenders, and hand tables.
- Integrated IV pole transport device helps maneuver the stretcher and portable IV with ease.
- Next generation Steering Plus system for crisp cornering and control.
- Dual-locking, four-wheel brakes for a strong, stable platform.
- Reinforced frame is made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality.
- Power washable.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Low Position (Floor to Top of Surface)||21.5" (54.6 cm)|
|High Position (Floor to Top of Surface)||33.3" (84.5 cm)|
|Overall Length||92" (233.7 cm)|
|Siderails Up||32" (81.3 cm)|
|Siderails Stored||26" (66 cm)|
|Siderail Length||47" (119.4 cm)|
|Siderail Height Above Mattress/Surface||14" (36.8 cm)|
|Mattress Size||26" x 78" (66 cm x 198.1 cm)|
|Maximum Head Elevation||70°|
|Maximum Trend/Reverse Trend||18°|
|Floor to Base Clearance||3.5" (8.9 cm)|
|Caster Size||8" (20.3 cm)|
Healthcare Professional Sales
- Request Quote
- GPO Contract Pricing
- Net 30 Payment Terms
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Dedicated Account manager