Step2tub Bathtub Safety Step Stool offers stability in the bathroom. It features a non-slip rubber grip platform that will help users get safely out of the tub - even when wet. Its secure handrails further the safety and stability. Its steel clamps secure the platform right next to the bathtub to prevent movement during use. Its rubber grip handrails provide support and stability. It helps prevent falls and allows users to maintain bathing independence. Its lightweight and portable steel frame can be used anywhere. Its sturdy steel clamps to the side of the tub and adjusts the platform height so that the users can easily step up onto the platform and still be able to bring their feet over the tub wall.
- Ideal for those who are struggling to move safely in and out of the bathtub due to a knee or hip injury/pain, for those who have decided to come home after surgery to recover, or those with limited mobility
- Extra stability & security provided by a large, 12.5" x 11" step covered with non-slip material making it safe for anyone to shower or bathe with ease
- It is reliable bathtub assistance equipment
- It combines an adjustable and extra-wide step set along with a perpendicular handrail
- The grab bar height is adjustable.
- It is lightweight, portable, yet sturdy as it can hold up to 300 pounds
- Dual Clamp System Secures user's independence while getting in and out of the bathtub
- Its clamps have a strong locking mechanism that allows the rail to securely attach to the sides of the bathtub
Product Specifications and Resources
|Material||Steel and rubber|
|Dimensions||32" x 12.5" x 11"|
|Shower Step Dimensions||12.5" x 11"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Height Adjustment||8" - 10"||UPC||860250001017|