The ShowerBuddy's SB3T rolling shower chair is perfect for an accessible or roll-in wet area showers. The SB3T rolls over most toilets and offers a tilt which releases pressure for the user and improves comfort. The chair comes with a standard front opening cushion, swing away and removable footrest, flip back and removable armrest, 4” lockable casters, removable commode, seat belts and it’s height adjustable.
SB3T Roll-inBuddy Tilt was designed to help carers shower users with greater comfort and ease. Its tilt function is great for alleviating pressure from a seated position, and provides better access during bathing, Thanks to its lightweight frame and locking wheels, SB3T is simple and safe to transfer to and from the roll-in shower at home.
Roll-inBuddy Tilt can lean back with 30 degrees angle movement. The career can control the tilt from either left or right hand side with an interchangeable tilt release lever. Included neck and feet rests help keep the user secure and comfortable during showering.
With its adjustable chair that fits over most standard home bathroom toilets and included commode bucket, SB3T is the complete bathroom mobility aid.
- Tilt angle 0-30 degrees, infinite positioning
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Arms: removable / lockable / flip-back
- Low maintenance
- Height adjustable
- Safety mechanisms & side stabilizers on bath base
- Footrests: removable and swing-away
- No rust aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts: lap & chest belts plus calf strap
- Commode system
- Neck rest, fully adjustable
- Tool-free assembly
Product Specifications and Resources
|Seat-to-Floor Height||20.4" - 24.4"|
|Overall Length||33.6" - 44"|
|Overall Height||42.2" - 46.2"|
|Front Wheel Size||5"|
|Rear Wheel Size||5"|
|Warranty||Two Year Limited|