The TheraSonic Ultrasound Conductive Gel is acoustically correct for a broad range of ultrasound frequencies, making it compatible with any ultrasound device. It is recommended for all procedures in which a viscous gel is required.
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of ultrasound frequencies
- Can be used for a variety of purposes, including fetal doppler baby heart monitor, doppler ultrasound, ultrasonic cavitation gel, and therapeutic ultrasound procedures
- Spreads evenly and won't stain clothing or damage transducers
- Water-soluble, hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, and non-irritating
- Recommended for all procedures in which a viscous gel is required
- 8 oz. bottle; available in a variety of other sizes
Product Specifications and Resources