Quidel Triage MeterPro is designed to provide diagnostic results quickly and easily. With a variety of immunoassays and the ability to use whole blood, plasma, or urine, the Quidel Triage MeterPro gives you a flexible solution at the point-of-care.
Add sample to the device using the transfer pipette included in each kit. Insert the device into the meter. Read results on display panel or print directly from meter. Results are highlighted when above the cut-off. Qualitative results are displayed as positive (POS) or negative (NEG) eliminating the need for interpretation.
- Flexible and easy to use with the ability to use whole blood, plasma, or urine
- Rapid results in about 15-20 minutes
- Built in quality controls into the meter, software, and test device
- Quickly, easily, and inexpensively assess patients and lower overall operating costs
- Customize your tests by running only the test panels you need via Test Select feature
Product Specifications and Resources
|Application||Cardiovascular Test Reader|
|CLIA Classification||CLIA Moderate Complexity|
|Dimensions||8.5 X 6.25 X 2.75 Inch|
|For Use With||For Test Strips|
|Power Source||Battery or 6V DC|
|Readout Type||Digital Readout|
|Sample Type||Whole Blood / Plasma / Urine Sample|
|Time To Results||15 Minute Results|