The Protekt Aire 6000 is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
- Dual therapies low air loss and alternating pressure.
- User friendly LED touch panel provided easy access to 4 alternating cycles 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allowing clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Dimensions||8 X 35 X 80 Inch|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|