The Protekt Aire combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The 4000DX is ideal for patients who require treatment for pressure ulcers stages I-IV. The Protekt Aire 4000DX pump alternates in 10 minute intervals and the adjustable LED digital air flow touch panel provides custom pressure settings for each patients individual requirements.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Static head section prevents unnecessary head/neck movement.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Digital adjustable LED weight settings allows pressure to be customized according to each patient’s therapeutic requirements.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Audio/visual low pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.