Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy is the most common form of electrical stimulation used for pain management.
- This small, battery-operated device delivers low-voltage electrical current through the skin via.
- Pro Advantage electrodes placed near the source of pain.
- The electricity from the electrodes stimulates nerves in the affected area.
- Sends signals to the brain that “scramble” normal pain perception.
- Available in analog and digital options.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Type||2-Channel Analog TENS Unit with Timer|