Rapid, one step tests for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in serum and/or urine. Three variations of hCG tests are available: Urine Cassette Devices, Urine/Serum Pregnancy Devices and Urine Test Strips. >99% sensitivity, >99% specificity. 25 mlU/mL minimum hCG detection level. Accurate results in 3 minutes and urine and 5 minutes or serum. CLIA Waived for urine.
- Device detects hCG in urine and serum.
- Rapid, one step test - helps early detection of pregnancy. Minimum hCG detection level: 25 mlU/mL.
- Results are 99% accurate. More than 99% sensitivity and specificity levels.
- Results avaliable in 3 mins for urine and 5 mins for serum.
- CLIA Waived for urine and FDA 510(k) cleared to market.