Diamond Pro bumper plates are a step above your average plate, because they offer a durability most plates don’t. They are made of recycled rubber, so they won’t make nearly as much noise as cast-iron plates. They are available in six different weight options. The specifications for this plate include 450mm. diameter and a 2 in. stainless steel insert.
***Due to higher than normal inventory requests, the manufacturer retains the right to substitute with a comparable brand product.
These are the best bumper plates for executing any technical lifts-snatch, clean and jerk, deadlifts, and you can bail away if you get unstable. Power Systems bumper plates for sale are much quieter than cast-iron plates and will not chip floors. Please note that dropping the 10lb and 15lb plates from higher than 3 feet up will damage the plate and the inserts, and will void the warranty.
10 lbs.- 1.375” thick
15 lbs.- 1.875" thick
25 lbs.- 2.25" thick
35 lbs.- 3.00" thick
45 lbs.- 3.75" thick
5 lbs.- 4.00" thick
- Dimensions: 450 mm. diameter and 2 in. stainless steel insert.
- It is not recommended to drop the 10 lb. and 15 lb. a point higher than 36 inches. Doing so voids warranty.
- Made from recycled rubber.
- Available in 6 different weight options.
- Colors vary by weight.
- Plates sold individually - not in pairs.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Sold As||Single unit|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Diamond Pro Bumper Plate|