The T5 design is the result of collaboration with exercise physiologists, ergonomic specialists, and our customers. It offers the benefits of life transforming exercise to patients, clients, and home users alike. Virtually anyone can exercise on the T5, from deconditioned or disabled users to workout warriors and elite athletes. The T5 offers safe, effective, and adaptive exercise with a mid-level feature set and price.
- Total body conditioning of the cardiovascular and muscular systems.
- Use arms alone, legs alone, or both.
- Closed-kinetic chain exercise.
- Low 3”–4” step-through height for easy access.
- Biomechanically correct workout position.
- Contralateral movement arm linked with opposite leg.
- Smooth, fully connected motion between arms and legs
- Quiet, frictionless, Hybrid generator brake system with 15 workload levels
- User power output from 5–1400 watts
- Quiet long life all-belt drive
- Long-life, high-grade sealed bearings
- Durable, heavy-duty welded steel frame
- Powder-coated frame and zinc-plated components resist rust
- Four-point contact with the floor and leveling feet increase stability
- Strong, impact-resistant poly-styrene cover is easy to clean
- Use NuStep transporter device to move the T5
- Anodized aluminum arms with ergonomically comfortable hand grips
- Ergonomically correct hand position
- Long, 18” (46 cm) arm adjustment range
- Swivel seat rotates 360o and locks at 45o increments
- Seat position and swivel release levers work from front, sides or back
- Seat slides and adjusts smoothly
- 18” (46 cm) forward/backward seat adjustment range
- Ergonomically designed padded seat has contoured back support
- Easy to Use Large Color LCD Display
- 15 Levels of Resistance
- Easy Startup with No Button Press Required
- Push Button Workload Control
- Comprehensive Data Readouts
- Goal Setting in Time, Distance and Calories
- Motivational Aides
- 8 Workout Programs Including 5 Profiles
- On-The-Fly Programming
- Seat Position Displayed On Screen
- Manager Mode to Customize Console
- Info Button with Context Sensitive Help
- Audible Feedback with Volume Control
- Multiple Display Languages
- Polar® Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring
- Repeat Last Workouts Feature
- Workout Tracking by User ID
- User Data Tracking Up to 200 Users
- Export Workout and Machine Data via USB
- Battery Saver Mode
- Pedals are made of durable molded plastic with rubber non-slip insert
- Soft heel cups to secure feet
- Dirt slot for cleanliness
Product Specifications and Resources
|Machine footprint 73” long x 29” wide x 46″ tall (185 x 74 x 117 cm)||Machine footprint 73” long x 29” wide x 46″ tall (185 x 74 x 117 cm)|
|Machine weight||285 lbs. (129 kg)|
|Fits users from 4’6″-6’7″ (137-200 cm)||Fits users from 4’6″-6’7″ (137-200 cm)|
|Accommodates users up to 500 lbs. (227 kg)||Accommodates users up to 500 lbs. (227 kg)|
|Seat slides and adjusts smoothly with 18” (46 cm) forward/backward seat adjustment range||Seat slides and adjusts smoothly with 18” (46 cm) forward/backward seat adjustment range|
|Anodized aluminum arms with 18” (46 cm) arm adjustment range||Anodized aluminum arms with 18” (46 cm) arm adjustment range|
|Biomechanically correct workout position||Biomechanically correct workout position|
|Contralateral movement arm linked with opposite leg||Contralateral movement arm linked with opposite leg|