MK Battery's Sealed Gel Cell Battery is the standard by which all other Gel Cell batteries are judged. The MK Battery M34 SLD G is made using Advanced American Technology that uses modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques. This makes MK Battery’s Gel Cell Batteries the best money can buy!
MK Battery supplies batteries that are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
- Gel Cell design yields extreme Deep Cycle service Performance rating
- Less than 2% per month standing self discharge.
- Maintenance Free
- Valve Regulated
- Float and Cycle Use
- High Discharge Rate
- Gel Cell design may offer greater reliability in extreme temperature applications
- Leak Proof/Spill Proof
- High quality battery/better uniformity
- Popular Applications: Power Wheelchairs, Lifts, scooters, Etc.
- MK Gel Cell Batteries REQUIERS special battery charging profile as do all Gel Cell Batteries. If uncertain if the battery charger you currently using will properly charge a Gel Cell battery please consult BatteryStuff.com before using the charger. Typically RV and Marine charging systems will require modification when using Gel Cell Batteries. Note: It is very common the AGM battery is mistaken as a Gel Cell as their outward appearance, characteristics and specifications are similar.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.2 x 6.64 x 7.05 in|
|Shipping Weight||42 lb.|
|DC Output Voltage||12 V|
|Cycle Charging Voltage||13.8 - 14.6 volts|
|Float Charging Voltage||13.4 - 13.6 volts|
|Capacity at C/100||70 AH|
|Capacity at C/20||60 AH|
|Capacity at C/5||47.5 AH|
|Operating Temperature||-76°F (-60°C) - 140°F (60°C)|