CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It can be used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is ideal for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
- Effective against TB and MRSA in 3 minutes, and HIV-1, HCV, and HBV in 2 minutes
- Disinfectant, cleaner, decontaminant, all in one
- May be used on with most medical device materials
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces
Product Specifications and Resources
|Application||Surface Disinfectant Cleaner|
|Dispensing Method||Pump Spray|
|(12) CaviCide Surface Disinfectant Spray 24 oz|
Healthcare Professional Sales
- GPO Contract Pricing
- Net 30 Payment Terms
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Dedicated Account manager