Shiley adult fenestrated tracheostomy tubes feature an opening that allows for increased airflow and helps permit the patient to breathe through the upper airway, if desired. This may support a patient’s ability to cough, speak/phonate, and wean more effectively.
This product is available in four configurations:
Cuffed with reusable inner cannula
Cuffed with disposable inner cannula
Cuffless with reusable inner cannula
Cuffless with disposable inner cannula
- Four configurations for ventilatory support and weaning: Two disposable inner cannula fenestrated options. Two reusable inner cannula fenestrated options.
- Disposable inner cannula with snap-lock 15 mm connector.
- Reusable inner cannula; may be cleaned and reused up to 29 days on a single patient.
- An integral 15 mm twist-lock connector.
- Soft-swivel flange that moves with the patient.
- High-volume, low-pressure cuff that provides a gentle and effective seal.
- Jackson sizes 4, 6, 8, and 10.
- Packaged individually, sterile.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Securing Method||Uncuffed / Cuffed|
|Shiley Adult Fenestrated Tracheostomy Tubes|