Your fast, sensitive, and accurate responses to patient needs are critical. Count on Nellcor pulse oximetry to help, with SpO2 measurements that are tied to true arterial oxygen saturation and cardiac-induced pulse — putting you closer to your patients. Plus our customizable Nellcor SatSeconds alarm management tool can help reduce clinically insignificant alarms, so you can respond confidently to patients most in need.
Patients have a wide range of conditions that may impact respiration. That’s why it’s important to have access to accurate, reliable continuous monitoring technology for insight into a patient’s oxygen level throughout the cardiorespiratory cycle. And because every patient is different, there are many different types of Nellcor pulse oximetry sensors with OxiMax technology available to help you choose the right sensor for the right patient.
- Adult reusable finger and ear clip sensor.
- Pediatric reusable two-piece clip sensor.
- Suitable for short-term monitoring and spot-checks.
- Rubber boot sensor.
- Limited continuous monitoring for most areas of care for up to six hours.
- Large and small sizes.
- Obtain accurate readings, even during low perfusion and most types of signal interference, including patient motion.
- Oversee a wide range of patients, from neonates to adults, including those who require long-term monitoring.
- Improve the clinical relevance of the more challenging alarms and easily distinguish between minor transient events and clinically significant desaturations.
- Accurately track SpO2 in low-saturation conditions with the LoSat expanded accuracy feature.
- Perform quick spot-checks or continuously monitor patients in any location.
- Have confidence in the accuracy resulting from the combination of Nellcor monitors with OxiMax technology and the extensive portfolio of Nellcor sensors.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Neonatal Weight Range||<3 kg|
|Adult Weight Range||>40 kg|
|Pediatric / Infant Weight Range||3 - 40 kg|
|24 Nellcor Reusable SpO₂ Sensors with OxiMax Technology|