The TR5500i fold-away treadmill is designed with the runner in mind. Engineered to deliver a superior cardiovascular experience, this treadmill features state-of-the-art components, including a powerful, 4.0 HP continuous-duty DC motor, sturdy all-steel folding frame, and an impressive 10” full-color touchscreen display. Maxing out at speeds up to 13.5 mph and 13 levels of incline, the TR5500i goes to your limits and then some.
- Bigger And Better Touchscreen:
- 10” Full-Color Touch Display.
- Displays 3 Different Dashboards.
- Still Includes Physical Console Buttons.
- View all the exercise stats you need to stay on target with your training ambitions with the oversized, 10” full-color touchscreen. A huge step up from the TR4000i, the TR5500i lets you see two times as much with our largest display yet. And like all LifeSpan consoles, the interface is intuitive and easy-to-use, saving your time for what matters. Simply set the console and begin your workout. It’s that easy. Plus, the console still includes physical buttons so you can easily make adjustments to the speed and incline mid-run without having to reach.
- Your Workout, Your Way:
- 50+ Built-in Workouts.
- Integrated Bluetooth for audio playback.
- With 50+ programs, including races, fitness tests, and training programs, along with multiple dashboard view options, this treadmill is designed to help keep you motivated run after run. If you don’t find your desired workout, you can create and save your own.
- Supports All Training Styles:
- Spacious 22” by 60” Running Surface.
- 8 Compression Shocks.
- Eliminates Vibrations at the Console.
- The commercial-grade treadmill's generous dimensions feature an extra-wide, 22" by 60” running surface, perfect for all training styles and runners of any size. Beneath the deck reside 8 compression shocks and a 1” thick deck, perfect for simulating real-world conditions while providing comfort for your knees, back and joints. An industry exclusive, LifeSpan’s isolated frame supports the running surface and console uprights independently, eliminating the vibration of foot strikes at the touchscreen.
- No Workout Is Off Limits:
- Supports Speeds Up to 13.5 MPH.
- 13 Levels of Incline & 2 Levels of Decline.
- The TR5500i fold-away treadmill takes your training as seriously as you do. Take your workouts to the extremes with 13 levels of incline, 2 levels of decline, and top speeds up to 13.5 mph. There’s no workout that’s too extreme for the TR5500i.
- Experience The Best Treadmill Motor Available:
- Powerful 4 HP Continuous-Duty.
- The TR5500i’s capable 4.0 HP continuous-duty DC motor is powerful enough to keep up with your most demanding workouts. The heart of your product, we put only the highest-quality, longest-lasting motors into every treadmill we produce. Rest assured, you’re getting the strongest, most-durable product available.
- Quality Built-In Electronics:
- Bluetooth Speakers.
- USB Charging Port.
- Bluetooth Heart Rate Receiver.
- Whether it’s listening to your favorite podcast from your phone or watching the latest movie, the premium-sound, Bluetooth speakers will keep your run engaging. Plus, you can charge your phone/tablet at the same time using the built-in USB charger so you don’t drain your battery life. Heart rate sensors allow you to track your heart rate throughout your workout so you can stay in your desired training zone.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Belt Size||22" W x 60" L|
|Belt Type||2.2mm Thick Belt|
|Drive Motor||4.0 HP Continuous Duty DC|
|Incline Motor||800 lbs. Maximum Lift|
|Rollers||2.5" Front, 2" Rear|
|Speed||0.5 - 13.5 MPH|
|Deck Suspension||8 Independent Compression Shocks|
|Transport||2 Front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage.|
|Side Rails||Side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the treadmill belt.|
|Dimensions Unfolded||73" L x 34.5" W x 55.5" H|
|Dimensions Folded||40.5" L x 34.5" W x 65.5" H|
|Max. User Weight||350 lbs.|
|Net Weight||242.5 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||271 lbs.|
|Safety Certifications||FCC Certified|
|Power Requirements||Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit|
|Shipping Dimensions||79" L x 37" W x 16" H|
|Warranty Parts||5 Years|
|Warranty Labor||2 Years||UPC||810983021028|