Hb 201 + Analyzer (g/dL) with Hb 201 Individually Packaged Microcuvettes, 100/bx (Promo: 1/1/18 - 12/31/22) (Continental US Only - including Alaska & Hawaii).
- The HemoCue Hb 201+ System is intended for the the quantitative determination of hemoglobin in whole blood.
- The new system combines the precision and accuracy of a laboratory measurement with a quick turn around time and ease of use.
- The new pocket size analyzer also stores results and QC results, together with date and time for up to 600 measurements.
- The dual wavelength photometers correct for lipemia, leucocytosis and other sources of turbidity.
- The unbreakable, disposable cuvette collects the exact amount of blood and mixes the sample with the reagents automatically.
- Once the cuvette is placed into the portable analyzer results will appear on the display screen in less than a minute.
- Utilize only 10 µL of capillary, venous or arterial blood.
- No calibration or instrument manipulation (between cuvette/reagent batches) needed.
- The microcuvette serves both as a pipette and as a measuring cuvette and is for single-use only.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Application||Point-of-Care Hemoglobin Analyzer, Promotion|
|CLIA Classification||CLIA Waived|
|Contents 1||Analyzer, Box HB201 Microcuvettes (100 Test), AC Adapter|
|Dimensions||1-3/4 X 3-1/3 X 6-1/3 Inch|
|For Use With||For HemoCue Hb 201 Microcuvette|
|Number of Tests||100 Tests|
|Power Source||AC Adapter or 4 AA Batteries|
|Readout Type||Digital Display|
|Sample Capacity||10 µL|
|Sample Type||Capillary / Venous / Aterial Whole Blood Sample|
|Test Name||Hemoglobin Test|
|Time to Results||1 Minute Results|
|User Interface||HemoCue Basic Connect Software / Printer|
|Measurement Range||0 - 25.6 g/dL (0 - 256 g/L or 0 - 15.9 mmol/L)|
|HemoCue Point-of-Care Hemoglobin Analyzer Hb 201+ 100 Tests CLIA Waived|