The EVAC+CHAIR® 300H (MK4) is a highly innovative emergency stair chair solution that permits the safe egress of mobility impaired persons from a building in the event of an emergency or evacuation. Whether it’s a fire, a tornado, or even a simple power outage, it’s not safe to use an elevator when conditions are critical. We have the perfect solution! This lightweight emergency stair chair model weighs in at only 19lbs and safely transports patients who may not be able to go up or down the stairs on their own. Designed for single-person operation, the EVAC+CHAIR® 300H features a 400lb. weight capacity, a dual-position seat, and a blue powder coated textured finish with a contrasting fire retardant yellow hammock.
- Adjustable patient head restraint: The sliding head restraint and padded back limit movement, securing the passenger in place and allow for passenger comfort.
- Friction tracks (Evac+Track technology): The self braking reinforced tracks control speed of descent for easy single person operation.
- Ergonomic adjustable handle: For ease of deployment and compact storage.
- Reflective decals: For easy identification in situations of poor visibility.
- Quick release safety belts (Head, Chest, Thigh): For increased passenger safety and security. In emergency situations, the passenger may not be conscious or have control. The chest restraint cups the body securely and the rider is strapped into the chair.
- Heavy duty wheels: Ideal for operation over uneven terrain.
- Lockable rear wheels: Can be applied in situations where the chair needs to remain in a stationary position.
Product Specifications and Resources
Healthcare Professional Sales
- Request Quote
- GPO Contract Pricing
- Net 30 Payment Terms
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Dedicated Account manager