The Dynarex Lift Scale enables caregivers to monitor the weight of patients during standard transfers. The compact design allows operators to safely record user weight without strain or injury. The Dynarex Lift Scale is ideal for individuals in hospitals, hospices, and assisted living environments.
- Helps ascertain the patient’s weight from a portable lifting device.
- Three keypad settings: On/Off, Hold/Unit, and Tare/Zero.
- Large digital screen for easy reading.
- Fits most manufacturer’s patient lifts.
- Weight capacity up to 660 lb.
- 3 AA battery operated (included).
Product Specifications and Resources
|California Residents||CA Prop 65 Warning|
|Contains Natural Rubber Latex||No|
|Operating Temperature||-10C - 40C|
|Weight Capacity||660 lb|
|Master Case Dimensions||8.9" W x 4.2" D x 7.1" H|
|Default Sort||≥65 hours|
|Components||Scale; Universal Connector; 6mm Black Washers; Silver Washers; Bolts; Split Rings||UPC||616784070513|