Compact and customizable, the PreserveTech Swivel Bath Chair provides a safe transfer in and out of the tub for those with limited mobility or other disabilities. Featuring a 360° swivel and locking at every 90°, the chair pivots for increased comfort and reduces friction wounds. The seat can be adjusted from 15” to 22”, and the padded armrests can be raised out of the way or lowered and locked into place.
- Compact bath chair designed to aid in preventing friction and shearing injuries featuring 360 degree swivel action and locking at every 90 degrees .
- Eliminate the need for dangerous tub transfers caused by stepping over and in or out of the tub.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 350lbs.
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces.
- Padded armrests provide superior support and create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing.
- Pivoting armrests can be raised out of the way.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 15" to 22".
- Drainage holes help to prevent water from pooling, making the bench more comfortable, less slippery and ensuring transfer from bathing to exiting the tub is more secure.
- Push button, snap together design requires no tools and assembles in just minutes.