- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability (Figure A).
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor (Figure B).
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch-resistant.
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations (Figure C).
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety (Figure D).
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility.
- Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times.
- No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls (Figure E).
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc-coated spring deck.
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84".
- Patent Pending.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||21.5"|
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||12.5"|
|Carton Shipping Weight||179 lbs|
|Unit Dimensions||36" (W) x 88" (L)|
|Overall Sleep Surface||36" W x 80" L|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Bed Height Max without Caster||18.5"|
|Bed Height Min with Casters||15.5"|
|Warranty (Motor and Hand Control)||5 Years|
|Warranty (Welds and Frame)||Lifetime Limited|
|Warranty (All Other Parts and Components)||1 Year|