Made in the USA, the 525DS-Q Quiet Compact Oxygen Concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet for home users. The simplified cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and improved system cooling. Innovative Turn-Down Technology helps reduce energy bills while still providing high quality, continuous oxygen flow at settings up to 5 LPM 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year.
The DeVilbiss 525DS is a simple, powerful home oxygen concentrator that requires virtually no set-up; and at just 36 lbs it is one of the lightest and most convenient concentrators on the market. Simply attach your cannula, connect to power, and adjust the easy to read pressure-compensated flow meter to your prescribed setting - it's a breeze!
The 525DS is also designed for easy transport around the house with smooth flow wheel bearings and top and side handles. Four simple indicator lights on the front of the unit make oxygen alerts and signals clear and easy to read, and the easily adjustable flow-meter makes your oxygen therapy is effortless to control.
The 525DS-Q is especially made for those that prefer Quiet concentrators.
- Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was designed with enhanced quality, durability and simplicity in mind
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more and extends the life of the concentrator
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs, to the DeVilbiss 5L Concentrator. Rear view (Figure A), Front View (Figure B)
Product Specifications and Resources
|Delivery Rate||0.5 to 5 LPM|
|Outlet Pressure||8.5 psig|
|Oxygen Percentage||1-5 LPM, 87% - 96%|
|Power Consumption||310 Watt Average, 275 Watts @ 1.2 LPM and Below|
|Product Dimensions||24.5" (H) x 13.5" (W) x 12" (D)|
|Product Weight||36 lbs|