- Built upon the reliable features of the 525 concentrator, the 1025 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirements
- Assembled in the USA and built in the same shell as the 5 Liter, the 10 Liter Concentrator is also compatible with cylinder transfill systems
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs., to the DeVilbiss 10L Concentrator
- Front view (Figure A), Rear View (Figure B)
- With a weight of 42 lbs. and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, the 1025 is substantially smaller and lighter than competitive 10 Liter concentrators
- Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O₂ purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 10 Liter Concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
Doctor's Prescription (Rx) IS required when this item ships to a Residential Address. Email your Prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 718-523-4202.
Please write your order number on the Prescription.
Doctor's Prescription (Rx) IS NOT required when shipping to Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Doctors Offices, or Health Care Facilities.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Delivery Rate||2.0 to 10.0 LPM|
|Outlet Pressure||20.0 PSI ± 1.0 PSI|
|Oxygen Percentage||2-10 LPM, 87-96%|
|Power Consumption||120VAC, 60Hz|
|Power Input||639W (avg)|
|Product Overall Height (FW17 | FW19)||12"|
|Product Weight 2 | 4 | 6||42 lbs.|
|Warranty Limited||3 Years||UPC||885304022466|