- The addition of the Eliminator Valve allows water temperature to be pre-set at the faucet and remain on.
- You now have a dedicated face wash & eyewash station with only cold water available.
- For sink use, the water flow is activated by the use of the push through plunger on the Eliminator Valve.
- Push the plunger to the opposite side for water flow.
- In operation, unit mounts to the spout with two spray nozzles curving upwards with a 15 degree greater angle then the standard OK-II model.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Water Flow||More than 3 gallons of water per minute|
Healthcare Professional Sales
- Request Quote
- GPO Contract Pricing
- Net 30 Payment Terms
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Dedicated Account manager