The conductive fabric properties of the BioKnit conductive garments and pads take the place of traditional adhesive electrodes when used in conjunction with an electrical stimulation device such as TENS, EMS or HVPS. The electrodes used in these garments are woven with silver thread to provide even stimulation to the entire covered area and cover hard-to-reach areas, such as the back and shoulder. This is a great alternative for patients with skin too sensitive for traditional adhesive electrodes.
An Electrolyte Spray is recommended for all our conductive garments. Electrolyte sprays increase electrode-to-skin conductivity, helps to eliminate hot spots and prevents electrode dry-out during prolonged use. Electrolyte Spray also help to coat the silver conductive thread preventing tarnish that water and other media may cause.
- Covers Hard to Reach Areas.
- Great for Patients with Skin Conditions.
- Stimulates beneath a Cast.
- Covers Large Areas or Multiple Sites.
- Hand Washable.
- Conductive Garments are perfect for patients suffering from arthritis, neuropathy, carpel tunnel, tennis elbow, ACL/MCL knee injuries, shoulder pain, low back pain and other conditions.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Size (Small / Medium)||Fits 8″ to 12″ circumference around elbow|
|Size (Large / X-Large)||Fits 9″ to 16″ circumference around elbow|
|BioKnit Conductive Elbow Sleeve|