Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a quality selection of compact freezers for general purpose use in medical facilities.
The FS30L is a compact 1.8 cu.ft. all-freezer designed for countertop use. It comes in a white exterior finish, with a factory installed lock on the user-reversible door. The interior includes removable wire shelves for optimum circulation and a one-piece interior liner to ensure easy cleanup. The dial thermostat is located inside the unit. This freezer is manual defrost and operates at an average temperature of -20ºC.
With reliable construction and a convenient size, the FS30L is the ideal freezer for storing select items in institutional facilities. This unit can also be ordered with more advanced medical features, including a digital thermostat, self-closing door, temperature alarm, and more.
Note: This product is intended for a wide variety of basic storage applications. Storage of high-value vaccines, life science materials, and medical/clinical biologicals require a product offering tighter temperature control and/or alarms, monitoring, and backup.
- Compact dimensions: Sized for easy use on top of counters.
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Removable shelves: Wire shelves can be removed to accommodate different sizes or for easy cleanup
- One piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside the unit
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Product Specifications and Resources
|Height of Cabinet||24.5" (62 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||24.63" (63 cm)|
|Width||18.5" (47 cm)|
|Depth||17.75" (45 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||34.5" (88 cm)|
|Capacity||1.8 cu.ft. (51 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||43.0 lbs. (20 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||45.0 lbs. (20 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years||UPC||761101029207|
Healthcare Professional Sales
- Request Quote
- GPO Contract Pricing
- Net 30 Payment Terms
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Dedicated Account manager