3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing is a long-wearing, water-resistant hydrocolloid dressing for partial to full thickness wounds with low to moderate exudate. This dressing adheres to the skin in the presence of moisture, reducing the need for dressing changes with a wear time of up to 7 days. The outer film barrier protects wounds and surrounding skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria, and viruses (in vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27nm in diameter or larger.
- 20 Boxes of Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressings, 4" x 4", Square.
- 20 Boxes of Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressings, 6" x 6", Square.
- 12 Boxes of Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressings, 4" x 4.75", Oval.
- 20 Boxes of Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressings, 5.5" x 6.75", Oval.
- 20 Boxes of Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressings, 2.75" x 3.25", Oval.
- The dressing maintains a moist wound environment, which has been shown to enhance wound healing. Ideal for low to moderately exuding wounds.
- Proven up to 7-day wear time. Reduces the need for dressing changes.
- Film border seals to prevent edge lift.
- Absorbs exudate without breaking down or leaving residue in the wound.
- Film border eliminates the need for tape and makes the dressing easier to apply.
- Protects the wound and peri-wound skin from contaminants, bodily fluids, bacteria, and viruses.
Product Specifications and Resources
|Overall Length||4 in (10 cm)|
|Overall Width||4 in (10 cm)|
|Overall Length||6 in (15.2 cm)|
|Overall Width||6 in (15.2 cm)|
|Overall Length||10 cm|
|Overall Width||12 cm|
|Overall Length||13 cm|
|Overall Width||15 cm|
|Overall Width||20 cm|
|Condition||Pressure Ulcer, Skin Care, Wound Care|
|Department||Home Care, Long-Term Care, Wound Care|
|Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressings|